Thursday, October 14, 2010

What To Look for in an Online High School


If you want to get your high school diploma online, there are a few things you need to look for before you join an online high school.

First of all, make sure that the online high school has an accredited program. You want to make sure that your online high school diploma is accepted at technical colleges, four year colleges as well as employment.

The online high school should be a member of the Better Business Bureau. You want to protect yourself and the BBB will help you.

You should be able to work on your own schedule when you take online school. The website should be available to you 24/7. Some folks work days, second shift or third shift and need to have the site available to them at all times.

For best results make sure the online high school program has a teacher assigned to you. If you need help you want an immediate contact instead of going through person after person.

Another thing to look for in an online high school is that you will be given an individualized learning plan as well as work at your own pace.

The online high school should offer a large variety of classes that you may take. Preferably at least 90 classes should be offered so you can easily choose and earn your high school diploma.

For more information on what to look for in an online high school please visit:
http://www.excelhighschool.com/.

20 comments:

  1. I got taken by an online scam program to get my high school diploma. I'm happy to report I found Excel High School and now I have my high school diploma!

    I highly recommend Excel High School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that I can do my homework whenever it is easy for me to get it done. I don't have to worry when I will squeeze school in--it's here for me 24/7.

    I work 3rd shift so I needed something flexible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not like high school and quit. Taking your online program for my high school diploma was fantastic! Work at my own pace, I had a nice teacher assigned to me and a program made just for me. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for recommending us Steve. We appreciate it and we are happy you now are the proud holder of a high school diploma.

    Yes, Todd, having a flexible schedule for school online is important to us so that students can succeed.

    We are glad you are so happy Morgan and that you graduated!

    The Excel High School Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised at how many classes you offered! I found the 4 classes I wanted and needed to earn my high school diploma.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My instructor was very helpful and kind. I passed my online classes in a breeze. I'm so happy to have my high school diploma now. (So are my parents!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita-that is wonderful!

    Theresa-Congratulations on earning your high school diploma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for helping me figure out how to find an online school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great help! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was ripped off by an online high school. Took me for $500 bucks. I learned my lesson. I joined your online high school due to the fact that you are with the BBB. I am successfully completing my high school diploma. Life lessons learned included.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dylan and Anon- you are very welcome.

    We are sorry to hear you were ripped off Troy. We are glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep listening to the news update lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some? OSR seo solutions

    ReplyDelete
  13. useful content Ysl replica you can try these out try these out try this web-site internet

    ReplyDelete