Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Week’s Online High School Success Story


Tammy was a 16-year-old student struggling in high school. She felt like all she did was get into trouble. She had a hard time keeping her homework organized. She missed assignments. Detentions were a weekly occurrence. She felt helpless. Finally she dropped out of high school.

After a year of working as a babysitter and at a seasonal job at a plant nursery, she decided to go back to high school--online. Thankfully she was recommended to Excel High School.

Tammy was assigned an instructor. She signed up to take the online classes she needed to get her high school diploma. She had a plan made out specifically for herself and was allowed to work at her own pace. This put Tammy more at ease in learning, studying her homework and passing her tests in each online class.

In one year Tammy completed two years of high school courses. Tammy earned her high school diploma online and is very proud of herself. Her family threw her a graduation party.

Tammy plans on continuing her education with an online medical transcription program. Congratulations Tammy!

You can get your high school diploma online as well and take the career path that suits you.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds easy enough. I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so inspirational that I signed up to earn my GED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these success stories. They make me feel like I have hope. I'm signing up now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared this website with my lovely daughter. She enjoyed reading these success stories along with the information of your online school. I am proud to say she starts on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel I have hope. Signing up tonight!

    ReplyDelete