Monday, October 11, 2010

Finishing Up High School


There are many different circumstances that you may not have been able to finish high school. Perhaps you were injured and could not finish high school. Perhaps you got pregnant in the last year of high school and did not graduate. Maybe you were short a few credits to graduate high school.

Whatever the reason is that you did not finish high school do not give up. You can finish up high school online.

Your high school diploma will be recognized nationally with our accredited high school.

If you are 18 years old or younger you may take the Claim It! Program. This program is if you need to take your state’s comprehensive exam but have all of your credits to graduate.

The next choice you have is the K9-K12 High School Online courses. Check out what is available to you.

You may even take summer school courses if this works best for your schedule.

You and your parents may prefer that you are homeschooled. Maybe your parents work and are not able to homeschool you. Perhaps your parents feel better about homeschooling if you learn from someone else. You can easily earn your high school diploma with our accredited home schooling program.

If you are an adult you can earn your GED or high school diploma online either quickly or the traditional way.

If you did not graduate high school do not let that slow you down. Get your life back on track and graduate with an online program.

12 comments:

  1. I graduated with Excel High School online and I moved from NJ to AZ. My high school diploma is recognized here in AZ. I am making my dream come true and going to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Claim It! program worked for me. I feel so much better getting my high school diploma. It was so embarrasing filling out applications without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl--that is excellent! Congratulations on getting your high school diploma and continuing onto college.

    Vikki-- That is wonderful that you took the Claim It! program. Now you can be proud when you fill out job applications.

    The Excel High School Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew what a difference it would make in my life to earn my GED. I can now take better care of my family.

    Thank you Excel High School.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool you have different choices to fit exactly what is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to work now---my job is okay. I am going to sign up for summer school online. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like K9 to K12 is what I am looking for. I'm so glad I can squeeze you in my schedule and earn my diploma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm proud my son finished up his high school diploma with your online high school. He had a car accident and was out of school for awhile. Thankfully he caught up and was able to graduate with his class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finishing up high school is the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does make a difference getting your GED or high school diploma. Our online high school team is proud of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know--I had to quit high school. Thanks to Oxycontin. No more of that. I got help and I am finishing up my GED.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's never too late to finishing high school online.

    ReplyDelete