Thursday, October 28, 2010

Make More Money When You Earn Your Degree




Statistics have shown that people who earn their high school diploma and college degree make more money in their lifetime than those who did not. To start your life off right, make sure you work hard and receive your high school diploma. A window of opportunities will open up for you when you are educated.

If for some reason you did not earn your high school diploma, do not fret. You can earn your high school diploma online with an accredited school. The school’s diploma should be recognized around the world.

Once you earn your high school diploma you can continue your education with college. There are college degrees you can earn online or attend the college in person. Depending on what field you are going into will depend on what type of college you will be attending.

For instance, if you want to become a medical transcriptionist you can take the courses online and earn your medical transcription degree. This is a great job if you want to work-at-home and make fantastic money. You will most likely be paid per line versus hourly. There are also jobs you can work inside of an office such as doctors’ offices, hospitals, insurance companies, etc.

When you have your college degree you can get a job down the road in another field if you decide to change the type of job you want. There are jobs that you may be able to perform, but the company will not hire you because you do not have a college degree. This closes a lot of doors, you may have wanted to open, throughout your lifetime.

Earn your high school diploma and continue onto getting your college degree. Now is the time to get your life started!

7 comments:

  1. Getting my high school diploma and going on to get my college degree has made my life much better. I do earn more money--thank you for being such a fantastic online school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very true. I tell my kids this all of the time so they make the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true. I was making borderline peanuts for money and now that I finished up your high school and I am in the last few months of college--I already have a job as an intern! My life is so much better now that I enjoy my career and actually make fantastic money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can verify this fact--you do earn more for the rest of your life when you graduate high school and continue onto college and earn your degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took the GED program and in 2 1/2 weeks I own my GED. Now I'm headed to tech college to become a dental assistant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Chloe. I'm 35 years old and after getting my high school diploma and going to college..I now earn a substantial living.

    ReplyDelete