Friday, November 12, 2010

Thank You Excel High School


We received a kind thank you e-mail from one of our satisfied students. We wanted to share this with you:

Dear Staff:

I am a former student that graduated from your high school three years ago. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for your school. I was failing the high school I was attending and I got so far behind that I finally just gave up. I didn’t understand some of my teachers and later I found out that I have ADD. I have a difficult time concentrating and the teachers were speaking too fast.

I took a year off and babysat to earn extra money. I knew I could not do this for the rest of my life so I looked into online high school. I came across your website. I signed up after speaking to my parents. Thankfully my parents agreed to me taking your classes online.

I studied hard and it did not take me very long to earn my high school diploma. The day I graduated it felt so exhilarating and satisfying. I literally felt like a new person. I felt like I accomplished something and if I could do this, I could take on the world.

I wanted to let you know that I highly recommend your online school to everyone. Two of my friends are currently taking classes with your high school to earn their GED. I also wanted to let you know that you have made a difference in my life and I know you will to all other high school graduates that attend your school; not only does it affect the person graduating, but the spouse and children of the graduate as well.

Sincerely,



Melania S.

For more information on Excel High School online, please visit: http://www.excelhighschool.com.

3 comments:

  1. What an inspirational note. I am looking into online high schools. This is on the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree Cindy. We are very proud of our students. We love it when they share their success stories with us and allow us to share them with others.

    Best wishes to you Cindy. We hope you decide to join us at Excel High School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This online high school sounds great. I'm 22 and looking to get my GED. Sounds like I found the school.

    ReplyDelete